Friday, January 2, 2009

Suggestion Box

I will use this place as a suggestion box for artists, albums or genres you think I should explore that I haven’t featured yet. You can also make general suggestion as of the general layout of the page, features you would like to be seen, or other problems.

If you want to make comments or suggestions of a particular post I advise you do it there.

Note: If you suggest an album specify the artist. Thanks in advance.

POST SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS!

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

  1. OMG great group, cheers bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey V, have you tried with punk cabaret? I think Vermillion Lies or The Dresden Dolls would interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly some Mùm? Kría Brekkan is quite the singer, but it is much too difficult to find with only a three letter name to the band =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Anonymous
    Sure, I'll look for them and I'll post them in in the following days.

    ReplyDelete