Friday, January 2, 2009

Disclaimer

Mousike Hunter is a music discovery blog and aspires to collect and present in it music that is either relatively unknown or that its iconic value is so important that it deserves more recognition. Mousike Hunter does not host any files within its own server. Mousike Hunter does not even have a server, therefore all the music presented in this blog is gathered from third party sources that I have no control of.

I respect the choices of artists regarding the way they want they’re music to be heard, either distributing they’re music freely through the Web, only snippets of some songs or none of the methods mentioned above. If the artist or the artists authorized agents advise me that Mousike Hunter is linking to an illegally posted song, or any illegally posted material of the artists, I will remove the link to the specified material.

If you are the copyright owner of any music material linked in this site, I urge you to recognize that the link or embedded material is not the music file. The link only points to a location of the file in the Web. If you want to take down the file, you can contact me at v.mousike@gmail.com so I can give you the specified link of the third party that is hosting the file.

Note that the links I post are for evaluation purposes and I encourage my readers to buy the original content as well as linking my readers to the artists official site.

If you still have any questions I advise you to contact me at v.mousike@gmail.com.

Related Posts by Categories